Love Spell

 hey guys, Aq sebenarnye tade cite nk kongsi ni, aq cume nk post ayt2 ni je. da la busan tahap ape entah. lbih baik aq uat sesuatu yg berfaedah an?
read this:

Love Spell

It never ends,
your sweet words
give me a spin
and you have a hold
with the spell you foretold.

Your sweet words
give me a whirl
and the butterflies swirl
as my mind goes for the thrill.

It feels like a dream
I've had once before
with my head in the clouds
and your sweet words
only pull me in more.

Sweet words
take me for a ride
and if you were here,
I could never control
the feelings I behold.

Your touch
would be like liquid fire
and fast
my heart would beat
and my smile would never sleep.

To not like you would be hard
as thee urge to kiss you sinks
and your words so sweet
I passion with desire,

you have that very grasp on me
the one you foretold with fire,
the spell of love you now cast
has taken hold of me,
within your grasp,
you may now take,
only of which you desire.
Assalamualaikum =)

0 domo: